Add your reviews to your blog
Cut and paste the following code into your blog.
Recent reviews from SAILS, Inc.
Handy with HTML? Here are some fun tweaks for you.
- Reviews categories - add &category=(category name) to URL at the end of "Recent reviews from your library". This will show only reviews checked with that category. More instructions here.
- To improve loading, you can put move the "script" portion of the code to the bottom of your page. This will prevent the widget from loading until the page is finished.
- The widget loads its own CSS. If you change the script URL to include &css= and another URL, you can load your own CSS. If you add &css=none no CSS will be loaded.
- CSS classes include LTFL_widget, LTFL_title, LTFL_contents, LTFL_footer, LTFL_titleandauthor, LTFL_title, LTFL_bookreview, LTFL_rating and LTFL_item.
- To include reviews from more than one library (for example in a consortium situation), use a libraries= parameter instead of a library= parameter (replacing XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX with each library's LTFL account number): libraries=XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX,XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX